This has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. We moved into our new place this past weekend. I severely underestimated how complicated it would be to move with a 1 year-old. Not only do you have less time to pack/move/unpack, but you've got to do it without leaving crap everywhere that they can get into. Thank God for grandparents on deck to help out.
Here's 5 on Friday.
1. Our new (rental) abode for at least the next 3 years. It's cute and cozy, and you can't beat the view of Edinboro Lake from the front deck. It really could not be more perfect for us right now.
2. Sophie snoozing while we were working our asses off. All I wanted to do all week was curl up in a ball with her and take a nap.
3. I think I saw Chuck Norris in the parking lot of the Walmart in Edinboro.
4. Sittin' by the lake with Opa.
5. These containers of ours now sit behind a glass-front cabinet, so I spent $12 on some chalk labels and a chalk pen to make them a little sexier. I may be a little too enamored with the result and want to put chalk labels on everything.
Bonus: Happy Hank